Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my favorite singer avril lavigne

My favorite singer in the world is a girl named Avril Lavigne. She is 25 years old and my favorite songs by her is Dont tell me, My Happy Ending, Runaway, I Don't have to try and many more. I also have a crush on her. She is a canadian. If you want to see what she looks like see this image below or go on youtube. She is a punk rock/rap hard core singer. My favorite songs by her from greatest to least is 1.Dont Tell me 2.My happy ending 3.Runaway 4.Nobodys fool 5.I dont have to try 6.complicated 7.I can do better 8.Everything back but you 9.Hot 10.Sk8er Boi and 11. The best damn thing. Dont you think she is so PRETTY!!! I have 31 of her songs on my ipod. Ive got a huge crush on her. She is the best singer in the world. She was born in a very small part of canada. Ontario, the population is only 5000 people. This is my #1 favorite blog that I have done so. Well I could go on and on about her but sadly I wont. Time to move on to my next blog.


2 comments:

  1. She must be a great singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is! She's 'the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen'!! Go, Avril!

    ReplyDelete