Friday, May 7, 2010

Me Ashe

This is me. My name is Ashe. I am 11 years old. I was born on March 28th 1999. Lets do a quick review. My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne. My favorite basketball player is Carmelo Anthony. My moms name is Janice and my dads name is Dennis. My mom is 40 and my dad is 46. My aunts name is Caver Ealy. My cousins names are Cade and Tucker. My favorite songs from least to greatest by Avril Lavigne are 1.Dont Tell me 2.My Happy Ending 3.Nobodys fool 4.Runaway 5.I dont have to try 6.Everything back but you 7.Losing grip 8.Complicated 9.sk8er boi 10.Hot and 11.Girlfriend.I also like Rajon Rondo, Steve Nash,Derek Fisher,Lamar Odom,Jason Richardson,Kobe Bryant, and D-wade. My hobbies are listening to Avril Lavigne on my ipod, shooting baskets I love basketball, and using the computer. My favorite basketball teams from least to greatest is 1.Denver Nuggets 2.Miami Heat 3.Los Angeles Lakers 4.Phoenix Suns and 5. Boston Celtics. I love to eat. My favorite foods are bean burritos from taco bell,cheeseburgers from mccdonalds and burgerville. I like sushi from sushiland. I hate my little brother. His name is Finn. But you allready know that. My favorite drinks are orange soda, root beer, coke, pepsi, mountain dew, and dr pepper. See image below. Actually I dont have one. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment